El Paso – Juarez – Las Cruces - Largest border community in the world
- Combined population of over 2.5 million residents
- Mid-point between the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean.
- El Paso - Fifth largest city in Texas - Nineteen largest city in United States
- Juárez, Chihuahua, is the fourth largest city in Mexico
- Las Cruces, New Mexico – second largest city in New Mexico
This dynamic border community combines the advantages of:
- Major metropolitan center
- Ambience and neighborly charm of a modern western cities
- Major transportation hub - I-10, Railroad (2), Air (4) airlines (2) Int’l Airports
- Two Universities – UTEP and NMSU
- New Medical and Nursing Schools
- Outstanding year round weather,
- Extremely favorable cost-of-living index.
- Abundant cultural and entertainment opportunities:
- Year-round sports and outdoor recreation
- New AAA Baseball Park, AAA Team, and downtown entertainment Center
- El Paso is distinguished by its continued ranking as the second safest city in the United States. Our cosmopolitan community benefits from 70% of El Paso and being bi-lingual; speaking in English and Spanish. Our Ft. Bliss, the second largest Military Base in the U.S. brings us people from all over the world to live, work, do business, get an education, and retire.
Other Regional Resources